Stop Cellulite! Or how to get rid of cellulite.
One of his most important enemies of women is cellulite. According to statistics, about 80% of ladies suffer from cellulite (or “orange peel”).
Unsightly cellulite is mainly female problem, thanks to 2 reasons:
1. The fat cells are deformed under the influence of the female hormone estrogen. Over time, the altered cells begin to penetrate the surface layers of the dermis.
The result: Orange peel.
2. Skin women are more prone to sprain. Nature helps to ensure that a woman could carry and give birth to the child and it adapts to her body. That is why cellulite is mostly “lives” on the buttocks, thighs and sometimes belly.
Are there effective anti-cellulite methods?
The formation of cellulite does not depend on the completeness of man. Women suffer from this problem irrespective of they have excess weight or not. Consequently, diets, and exercise enough to counteract cellulite. Therefore, many researchers and scientists are developing different ways of dealing with this problem.
10 WAYS FIGHT cellulite:
1. Endermologie is a mechanical anti-cellulite method, which literally penetrates to the root of the problem – that is, directly under the skin. With this technology, the damaged area of skin is treated with a device designed specifically for this purpose (Cellu M6 Keymodule). Electronic roller skin warm up – thus the blood circulation is stimulated, lymphatic drainage, and most importantly, the collapse of the excessive amount of fat in the deeper layers of the skin (the subcutaneous tissues). This massage is highly effective in the treatment of cellulite. To help the body eliminate unwanted substances, is needed at the end of the procedure to take a large amount of water.
2. Mesotherapy. Is a series of micro-injections of special preparations (e.g., phosphatidylcholine) in surface and/or deep layers of the skin. This is the most secure method, as it does not involve surgical intervention and is recommended for initial stages of cellulite.
3. Liposuction. This is a serious surgical operation carried out under anesthesia, where the fat literally suck the special tool. This operation is recommended only in case of serious problems with cellucom because it is too traumatic, and the result, though fairly quick, but not sustainable (the effects of surgery reliably predicted).
4. Electrotherapy and Ultrasound therapy. These two forms of therapy – some of the latest innovations in the Arsenal to combat cellulite. The skin is influenced by the electrical current, ultrasound, infrared radiation or electrodes. In ultrasound therapy, the problem is removed by ultrasonic impact directly on the cellulite accumulated, the cells are supplied with oxygen, which helps to improve circulation of blood and lymph. Thus restoring the permeability of cell membranes. Electrotherapy (electrolipolysis) is a rhythmic stimulation of muscles, thereby also improving blood circulation that leads to the degradation of fat cells.
5. Anti-cellulite cosmetic means (creams, gels, etc.). On the market the effectiveness of such measures is constantly growing. Creams and gels contain special ingredients that are struggling with this problem: for example, the caffeine, the impact of which is to stimulate blood circulation and dehydration of fat cells. As a result, the skin is tightened and fatty deposits are eliminated. Anti-cellulite creams usually have a triple effect: they reduce the swelling of fat cells and tissues, reduce the volume of adipocytes (fat cells) and improve the complexion. Apply anti-cellulite cream is recommended in the morning and evening hours.
6. Hydrotherapy. Water treatment is mainly practiced in the SPA. Mechanical properties of water (pressure) have a stimulating effect on the muscles, tissues and skin. Basically hydrotherapy includes 3 treatments: Aquafit (the so-called “walk on water”), lymphatic drainage, and water aerobics. The goal of hydrotherapy is to strengthen the muscles of the body. Your goal is to strengthen the muscles of the body. Whirlpool baths and hydro-massage shower, acts on the muscles stimulate the venous and lymphatic systems of the body.
7. Supplements. Food additives (BAA) produced in the form of tablets, dragees, capsules or even tea. For cellulite treatment BAD must include in its composition of substances that cleanse the body of toxins and excess water, for example, Yerba Mate, chicory, Red wine, horse chestnut, ivy, the stems of cherries, etc. If the goal is not only getting rid of cellulite, but for General weight loss, a means will be: CLA (conjugated linoleic acid), green tea, coffee.
8. Proper nutrition definitely plays an important role in the fight against cellulite. And it’s not about diets, which on the contrary contribute to water retention in the body, and therefore the appearance of cellulite. We are talking about adding in your diet fresh fruits, vegetables (which, through they contain structured water promotes detoxification and eliminate edema), and reduced consumption of fatty hard to digest food.
9. Sport. Scientists unanimous: sport undoubtedly helps to fight cellulite, as it strengthens the deep and superficial muscles and improves blood circulation.
10. A healthy way of life. Smoking is one of the main factors that contribute to cellulite, for several reasons: nicotine slows down blood circulation, does not absorb vitamins and adversely affects the firmness and elasticity of the skin. Alcohol consumption also should be reduced: instead of glasses of martinis or vodka after a hard day, better drink a glass of dry red wine.
In conclusion, I would like to note that if you are serious about the fight against orange peel, the only solution is a comprehensive anti-cellulite program. You should know that there is no one specific way to get rid of cellulite once and for all. The problem can be solved only by combining some of the methods listed above, especially important is proper nutrition, sports and healthy lifestyle.